Grupo Puntacana Information
At Grupo Puntacana as owner of the tourism complex known as Puntacana Resort, brand that includes several activities develop by its subsidiaries and related companies, we respect the privacy of your personal information and are committed to ensuring its proper collection, storage, use and disclosure. Under no circumstances will information be sold or made available to third parties who are not owned by Grupo Puntacana.
We have provided a policy statement that addresses relevant privacy issues for Puntacana Resort.
Personal Information Collected while staying at Puntacana Resort.
Identifying preferences serves to efficiently provide special offerings tailored to the client’s requirements.
Subject to the service accessed, you could be asked to provide information including, but not limited to, your name, email address, preferences and dislikes. When booking online, we request your credit card number and mailing address to complete the reservation.
When visiting our website you may choose to submit information in the following cases:
Request a brochure
Request a reservation
Submit details to a mailing list
Submit a question or comment via the site’s Contact Us
Grupo Puntacana, S.A., (doing business as Puntacana Resort) reaches out to social media users to seek their permission to feature our favorite content on our various sites, social channels, and various promotional materials. If you are reading this, it is probably because Grupo Puntacana has requested your permission to use your content (“User Content”) in this way.
By responding with the hashtag #YesPuntacana, or any other hashtag or communication of assent, we agree to the following:
- License to Use: You hereby grant Grupo Puntacana and its related companies, agents, licensees, contractors, successors, legal representatives, and their respective retail partners, marketing or public relations agencies and other affiliates (the “Licensed Parties”) a worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, transferable and sub licensable license to use your User Content in whole or in part, in any manner to be determined in Grupo Puntacana’s sole discretion, including without limitation on webpages, social media platforms, promotional emails and advertisements and for any other commercial and promotional purposes and in all media and formats whether now or late known or developed, without further notice, consideration, permission, credit o compensation.
The Licensed Parties may use, transfer, publish, display, reproduce, create derivative works from, exploit, combine with other materials, modify, alter, edit and/or touch-up your User Content in any manner in their sole discretion, with no obligation to you whatsoever.
You also grant the Licensed Parties the right to use your real name, username, likeness, image, caption, location, photograph, voice, and or other identifying information in connection with any use of your User Content.
- Representations and warranties: You hereby represent and warrant that:
- You are at least 18 years old;
- You are solely responsible for your User Content;
- You own all rights in and to your User Content and/or have obtained appropriate rights and permission from any and all other persons and/or entities who own, manage or otherwise claim any rights with respect to such User Content;
- That if the User Content includes an identifiable person, whether you or another party, you represent and warrant that you have obtained prior expressed consent of all persons (or his or her parent or legal guardian, if the person identified or depicted is a minor);
- The Licensed Parties’ use of your User Content as described herein will not violate the rights, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, privacy, publicity, moral, proprietary or other rights, of any third party, or any law, rule or regulation;
- The User Content is not libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, indecent, threatening, harassing, hateful, or offensive or otherwise unlawful in the Dominican Republic or in the country from which you are accessing this website from;
- You hereby release, discharge and agree to hold the Licensed Parties, and any other person acting on their behalf, harmless from any liability related in any way to the Licensed Parties’ use of your User Content
- This site and the Licensed Parties may be protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. You acknowledge and agree that you do not acquire any ownership or other rights in proprietary information and materials of Grupo Puntacana by authorizing use of your User Content or otherwise using or accessing the Site, Grupo Puntacana’s services or properties; and,
- You have read and you agree to comply with all of the terms and conditions herein presented.
- Release and Indemnity: You hereby agree to release, discharge, hold harmless, and indemnify the Licensed Parties, and anyone acting on their behalf, from any and all claims, suits, actions, demands, liabilities and damages of any kind whatsoever arising out of or in connection with (i) any breach or alleged breach of any warranties, representations, or agreements hereunder; and/or (ii) the use by the Licensed Parties of your User Content.
Apply for a Job
Information provided while visiting our website serves to enhance the services offered on the site, to personalize other special resort offers, to provide you with services and information that might be of interest to you.
Purpose and Usage of the Information
Your personal information will not be used for unforeseen purposes; it will only assist us in enriching the facilities we can provide you. However, in some cases, you may choose not to do so.
All personal information collected will help verify our marketing programs are functional for our customers, operationally adequate, for planning and product development or enhancement, to suit your needs. Personal information is fundamental to participate in various marketing programs like online deals and resort news, which you would receive via the email address or addresses of your preference. If you chose to provide us your postal address, you may receive periodic newsletters with upcoming events, new products or services. Offers may be based on the information provided and / or your history with us as a customer.
We may also release information about you where there is a duty to the public to disclose that information, i.e. where the law requires us to do so. On termination of your participation in any of our programs, your contact details will be noted as closed and deleted from our databases.
All email communications with you require your consent, either explicit or inferred. The emails you receive contain details regarding unsubscribing from our data base.
Puntacana Resort operates secure data networks, protected by the industry standard firewall and password protection systems, to guard against the loss, misuse or alteration of information under the company’s control. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized individuals have access to the information provided by customers.
Complaints and Enquiries